- Administration of the learner’s permit tests
- 14 hours in-car instruction which will include prepping the student to take the driving test.
- On-line tracking of 30 hrs (10hoursat night) required parent at home practice driving lessons
- Parent/Legal Guardian must have a valid Texas Drivers License up to 3 years to sign for DL.
- Completion Certificate – Phase I (used to get student’s permit)
- Completion Certificate – Phase II (Full course completion) (used to get student’s license and in most cases allows a 10% discount on the student’s insurance)
- STUDENT HAS ONE YEAR FROM FIRST DAY OF CLASS TO COMPLETE FULL CLASSROOM COURSE AND 7 DRIVING LESSONS WITH A-PLUS TO AVOID $100 EXTENSION FEE.
- SUMMER IS OUR BUSIEST SEASON. PLEASE ALLOW AT LEAST 10-12 WEEKS TO COMPLETE ALL IN CAR DRIVING LESSONS.
**Tuition does not include:
Registration and use of the on-line drive time scheduling system Schedule2Drive.com. This will be a onetime Non-Refundable fee of $15 payable to Schedule2Drive.com after student obtains the Permit/Learners License.
Full Payment for course guarantees your enrollment. Make payment online after registration. You will receive notification by email you have paid and registered. A-Plus Driving School will forward an email with important information about the full course.
If enrolling in the incorrect class or decide to withdraw there will be a
REFUND FEE: $14.22