Online Classroom with Behind The Wheel Driving
Is your teen involved in extra-curricular activities or have other time restrictions that make taking the traditional classroom course a scheduling challenge?
Do you want a local company that has a proven track record of providing safe and meaningful instruction for the state required 7 hours of driving & 7 hours of observation.
A-Plus Driving School now offers the best of both, the flexibility of online classroom & behind-the-wheel driving instruction. (7 hours btw/7 hours observation)
Parent will need to log 30 hours of practice time during the 6 months of your teen holding the permit. A Log can be downloaded from our website under Teen Drivers/Teen information.
How does the program work?
Once the parent and teen determine that online classroom with Behind the Wheel driving is the best option:
- Begin the registration process.
- An A-Plus Driving School staff member will contact you within 24-48 hours (excluding Saturdays & Sundays) and will provide you with instructions on how to begin the course by email.
- Once we receive a copy of the completed contract and payment, we will be able to provide you with instructions on how to log in to the website to begin the classroom instruction.
- Please keep in mind the following items:
- The classroom will be completed online and the 14 hours of in-car instruction will be completed with an A-Plus Driving School Instructor. Tuition is $460. *No Refunds Once Code for Online course has been activated.
- **Tuition does not include:
Registration and use of the on-line drive time scheduling system Schedule2Drive.com. This will be a one time fee of $15 payable to Schedule2Drive.com after student obtains the Permit/Learners License.